Do you know the interesting runescape quest— Big Chompy Bird Hunting? There are various quests you can play on runescape, this quest is interesting. On farmer100, here are the steps to help you complete this.
1. Speak with Rantz in Feldip Hills. This is southeast of Yanille. Make some Ogre Arrows by combining Achey Tree Shafts, Wolf Bone Tips and Feathers. You will need to use a chisel on the wolf bones to make the tips.
2. Return to Rantz and ask him about bait for the Chompy birds. Go talk to Fycie and Bugs in teh cave north of Rantz.
3. Loot the Ogre Bellows from the chest in the northwest of Fycie and Bugs cave. Go to the swamp west of Rantz and use the Ogre Bellows on the bubbles in the swamp.
4. After this use the Ogre Bellows on the Swamp Toads. This will make them huge and place them into your inventory. You need to collect three of them. Return to Rantz.
5. Drop the toads at the Chompy Hunting Grounds south of Rantz. Speak to Rantz. He will fire and miss. Tell him that you want to try and he will give you an Ogre Bow.
6. Shoot the Chompy Bird with the Ogre Bow. Pluck the feathers and the raw chompy bird from the Chompy Bird’s corpse.
7. Give the Raw Chompy Bird to Rantz. Speak to Bugs and Fycie and collect their list of ingredients.
8. Gather the ingredients from town. The ingredients vary each time but include Onion, Doogle Leaves, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Cabbage and Equa Leaves. Cook the Raw Chompy Bird at the fire pit north of Rantz, but south of his children.
9. Give the Cooked Chompy Bird to Rantz for your reward.
The reward for the quest is exciting. After you finish the quest, you will get 262 Fletching Exp, 1470 Cooking Exp, 735 Ranged Exp and Ability to Make Ogre Arrows.
If you want gain more skills and improve your lvl, there are massive quests for you to accomplish. For more formation, you can turn to rs farmer100 quest for help.